Now to all the parents that are so quick to come rescue your children I want to ask you to stop and think about what you are teaching your kids.
- It is ok not to follow through because I will get bailed out.
- This may be because the parents know that they are not good parents and if they rescue their children they may look like a hero for a few minutes, in the eyes of their children.
- It is ok not to have to work through difficult times.
- It is ok not to be responsible.
- It is all about myself, and what I can do to better my position.
The list can go on and on about how damaging, rescuing your child can be! Really think about the appropriate way to help your children...........Help in a way that teaches good skills not bad skills!