Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Licking my wounds!

As I returned to school today, I was greeted with students ready to rub it in that the Denver Broncos lost. The kids know how much of a fan I am or should I say obsessed. My wife would agree with the second part of that statement. Anyway I was always told that there is no stupid question and if you have a question you need to ask. Well, because I am so Obsessed I believe asking me if I watched the Denver Bronco football game is a Stupid question. Of course I did, what else would I be doing? Grading papers? As a matter of fact I did grade some student work during this game.
All the students enjoyed taking their shots at me today! I just smile and take what I probably deserve!

Dear Denver Broncos,

Please win so I don't have to deal with more anguish from my students!







No comments:

Post a Comment